Navrood is a 100% private joint stock Iranian EPC contractor which was established in 1981. In the beginning, Navrood started its endeavor in road construction. Later in 1992, Navrood entered the Oil & Gas sector by executing the site preparation, civil works, and underground piping works of Tabriz Petrochemical Complex. The next milestone in Navrood activities was the year 2002, when Navrood as the leader of NST1 joint-venture was awarded a PC contract to develop the ethane cracking plant in the 9th Olefin Complex, Assaluyeh, which at the time was the biggest Olefin complex in the world. In 2007, Navrood, as the leader of NASR2 consortium, got involved in an EPC contract worth more than USD 284 million to construct the tanks and non-industrial buildings for the 12th Phase of south pars gas field development project in Assaluyeh area.
Navrood has also executed cross-country gas pipelines in some of the most challenging terrains and environments, including mountainous regions, utilizing its versatile fleet and technical knowhow to deliver the project not only on time, but also with the highest technical and safety standards.
So far, Navrood has successfully completed more than 80 projects, involving:
- Participation in the construction of 12 phases out of the total 24 phases of South Pars gas field development project;
- Participation in construction of 4 petrochemical complexes;
- Construction of more than 1500 km of roads and highways;
Building more than 100 km of cross-country gas pipelines; and so on.
During the years, our unwavering commitment to our clients and our contractual obligations, our excellent HSE track record, and our pursuit for uncompromised quality has earned Navrood not only a national reputation for commitment, quality, and professional conduct, but also many recognitions and awards.
Navrood has Grade 1 in Oil and Gas, Grade 1 in Roads & Transportation Grade 1 in Buildings, and Grade 1 in Installation and Equipment, which is the highest possible grade a registered Iranian contractor would attain, as evaluated by the Management and Planning Organization of Iran, a governmental body in charge of evaluating Iranian contractors. Navrood has also Grade 2 in Water and Water Resources, and Grade 5 in Mining and Industry.
Today, as a multi-disciplinary company, Navrood utilizes its strong financial capability, its extended and versatile machinery and equipment fleet, its organizational skills, and the technical know-how of its experienced managers and personnel to render its professional services for Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of complex projects in a vast variety of sectors such as oil and gas refineries, petrochemical complexes, oil and gas pipelines, water transport pipelines, roads and highways, railways, airports, infrastructures, and so on. As such, major Iranian clients in charge of national mega projects consider Navrood as a capable and reliable partner to develop their prime projects and to realize their strategic objectives.
A message from Managing Director
From the very beginning, our main objective was to deliver on our client’s trust by striving for the highest technical standards, to deliver premium quality, to provide a safe working environment for everyone, to respect and protect the environment in which we operate, and to engage in an ethical practice.
During the years, and with the help of an efficient organization and our top notch managers, engineers, specialists, and personnel, we are delighted that we could manage to deliver on our early promise, and to exceed the clients expectations.
We are determined to preserve our competitive edge in an increasingly changing environment and face new challenges by:
- Implementing an integrated management system in all our projects, and embodying the transparent flow of information among all stakeholders;
- As a project based organization, adhering to the latest standards for the successful management and implementation of projects, such as PMBoK;
- Emphasizing on the paramount importance of our HSE and Quality Assurance / Control departments and practices in all of our projects, to ensure the quality of the work, and to guarantee the safety of everyone involved;
- Empowering our project management office (PMO) and our project planning and control department, to ensure that our projects are on track, and that we are in compliance with our strategic direction;
- Utilizing cost control procedures in all projects to ensure their compliance with corresponding budgetary requirements;
- Implementing value engineering to generate added value for our clients, and for the project;
- Utilizing our expertise and good reputation among financial institutions to arrange for the financing of projects, when required; and
- Facilitating the growth of our most valuable asset – our personnel – by providing ongoing training programs.
As we move forward, we are confident that based on our core principles, our vast experience, and our commitment to excellence we could face any new challenges head on, and as always, exceed the expectations of our respected clients.
Ali Shieh-Beygi / Managing Director