Civil works (C4A, Unit 102 & 109) and Building Works (C4B –Packages 1 & 2) – Phases 6, 7, and 8 – Onshore facilities
- Assaluye, Iran
Scope of work
- Phases C4A and C4B
- Construction of pipe racks
- U/G piping
- Industrial Buildings: Sub-station, Control room, Fire Fighting Building, etc.
- Camp Area: Field office, warehouse, tool store, workshop, fabrication and maintenance shops, storage facilities, etc.
- Excavation in rock terrain: 230,000 m³
- Concrete Pouring: 60,000 m³
- Reinforcement: 6600 tons
- Formwork: 160,000 m²
- Camp Area and Industrial Buildings: 9,000 m²
- Safety award, presented by TIJD JV, for Navrood’s high safety standards, and for surpassing 15,000,000 man-hours without a lost-time incident.
- A steady communication link and data stream was put in place all through the project management organization, and a successful quality management system was set up. A well-organized and resourced HSE unit, as well as an effective cost control procedure was devised to ensure on time and on budget completion of the project.